MENU

Slide

Rilakkuma!

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Have been pretty much satisfying my craze for Rilakkuma these days,
I honestly don't know why I'm in love with you, Riri.



picnikfile_P-81rW

Rilakkuma candies from leon, Rilakkuma passport cover from Min,
Rilakkuma IPhone 4 cover from Sanrio.



Oh yes i finally went over to the dark side and got an Iphone!
The day my plan was up my mummy went to get an Iphone 4 for me as my advance birthday present. 3 months in advance. Hahahahah

Love you mummy!





Went crazy and bought 2 Rilakkuma Iphone cover from Sanrio,
and a Rilakkuma solar charger.

Wtf, damage caused: $120


riri2

It's a preorder so I'm still waiting for this to come, mad cute the ears!


riri3

riri4

Ahhhh. Cute.



P1000690

Schedule book Rilakkuma sticker & Iphone Rilakkuma screen protector from Kinokuniya Liang court!


P1000692

Say hello to my "Rilakkuma-ed" iphone! hahaha



And i went to Vivocity the other day to watch World Invasion,
worst movie choice EVER.

I was half asleep half the time and a total waste of time.
Plus somebody's foot was stinking up the whole movie theater until I wanna faint.

Anyway, bought this Rilakkuma pouch at vivocity
while waiting for movie to start, $30+ if i'm not wrong:



picnikfile_FQJxVc

picnikfile_Cmvynq

Hello Riri, you're taking care of my darling Panasonic GF-2 from now on.





Loves, TheLuckiestChick.

No comments: